You can do this.
Tess Brigham, Coach & Therapist
As a trained psychotherapist turned 20-Something Life Strategist, there are a few things in life I know for sure:
- Change is possible
- Change always starts with becoming aware of your thoughts
- Your thoughts are the one thing in life you have complete control over
- The 20-Something years are an exciting but overwhelming time in everyone’s life
- Being a 20-Something in today’s world is harder now than ever before
For over 10 years, I’ve worked with men and women from a wide variety of backgrounds, each with a desire to change something (sometimes everything) about their lives. That’s the good news. The bad news is we struggle with change because it just never happens as quickly as we desire. True lasting change doesn’t happen overnight. It happens in small incremental steps.
You know you want to change, but don’t know how, this is where I come in because my job as your coach is to help you:
- Determining what kind of life you (and only you) truly desire
- Educate and understand the true purpose of the 20-Something years
- Recognize your negative thinking (aka those pesky thoughts that keep you from changing)
- Become aware of what you can change and what you need to let go
- Identify and break down your goals into small doable steps
We usually wait too long to make a change and I’m going to guess that you’re in a lot of pain right now. You’re overwhelmed, you don’t know where to start, you’ve tried a little of this and a little of that but nothing has quite stuck.
I’m going to get you unstuck. Together, we’re going to figure out where to start, we’re going to create an action plan so you know what the “next” thing is you need to focus on and most importantly, I’m going to be there by your side